Private Family Friendly Shanghai City Tour With Maglev Train Ride And Lunch
OverviewThis private sightseeing tour of Shanghai with selected attractions for families with children. You will experience fun Maglev train ride and visit Observatory of Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Municipal History Museum, Bund Sightseeing Tunnel, East Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street by little tram, Confucian Temple in Old Town and Shikumen Open House in Xintiandi of French Concession.
- Family friendly
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet up with your friendly private guide at 9:00am, and head up to Maglev (Magnetic Levitation) train station for round trips high speed ride experience. Shanghai Maglev is the worlds only commercialized Maglev line in the city. The train travels at 430 km (267 mi) per hour to finish a single trip.
Continue your tour to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower to its glass floor for an excitement and then down to the Municipal History of Museum to learn Shanghais history through vivid models, delicately made wax figures and multi-media shows.
After Pudong, through the amusing Bund Sightseeing Tunnel, go to see a lot more in Puxi (west of river), where the traditions and history of the city were bred. Naturally at the other end of Sightseeing Tunnel, you will see the Bund, from where you continue to the beginning of Nanjing Road East Pedestrian Street, the most renowned and bustling commercial street of China, by little tram for an easy and jolly journey to the end.
Further on move to the Confucian Temple, an oasis of tranquility in Old Town, to be enlightened by the Confucius sayings. The surrounding of the temple is tinged of local earthy life.
The last leg of the tour leads you to the showpiece in French Concession, e.g. Xintiandi, where Communist Party of China (CPC) was born. Xintiandi also boasts the signature Shikumen town houses of combined European and Shanghainese features. You can choose to visit either the museum exhibiting about the origin and development of CPC or Shikumen Open House, a preserved house letting you see how a typical Shanghai family used to live.
Lunch will be arranged in a neat local restaurant with tasty food at proper timing based on your stomach feeling.
After your tour is finished, you will be taken back to your hotel or any other place you request in Shanghai downtown area.
Inclusions for Private Family Friendly Shanghai City Tour With Maglev Train Ride And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by taxi (1-5 pax) and by minibus (6-15 pax)
- Lunch (local food with options)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Family Friendly Shanghai City Tour With Maglev Train Ride And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Former French Concession of Shanghai
- Hangzhou Xixi Dragon Boat Festival Day Trip
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour