Private Feng Shui Heritage Tour In SingaporeWrite a Review
Discover how the ancient practice of Feng Shui is still very much alive in cosmopolitan Singapore! Join us as we explore the Feng Shui beliefs behind a Hakka cemetery, old Teochew cemetery hill now better known as Orchard Road, a monastery and even the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Feng Shui or geomancy is an ancient art of creating harmony and balance in life to promote business and one's general well being. Discover why this practice which dates back thousands of years is very much alive in cosmopolitan Singapore today as our guide take you on this fascinating journey with our ancestors!
Visit a Chinese cemetery right in the heart of our city, just minutes away from the bustle and hustle of Orchard Road. The ancient Chinese believed that Qi from the ancestors are linked to the living members, thus affecting their karma and destiny. Giving proper graveyards or final resting place to their ancestors are considered the highest filial piety; thus ensuring that blessings will shower upon many future generations to come.
Ancestors’ worship is still practiced among the Chinese in Singapore so much so that if you visit during the festival month of the Hungry Ghost, joss papers, paper effigies of modern necessities are burned as offerings to the deceased to provide continuous well-being in the afterlife.
A drive down the famous shopping street, it is believed that Orchard Road is the land of seven falling stars according to Feng Shui theory. It is little wonder that Orchard Road flourished. See the many malls and hotels that introduce Feng Shui elements in their architecture; the color of the building, the siting of the entrance and the shape to ensure continuous prosperity.
Explore the fascinating Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery – located in one of the oldest Public housing estates- Toa Payoh. At the entrance, the Nine Water Dragons sprouting water “Shui“ to energize the whole temple, at the same time deflecting the “Sha Qi” – negative energy from the nearby highway.
Our final stop will be the most iconic building - the Marina Bay Sands! It is believed to be the hub of prosperity where the Rain Oculus function as a Skylight as well as a rain collector; directing good “ Qi ” to Marina Bay Sands!
Inclusions for Private Feng Shui Heritage Tour In Singapore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with professional guide specialized in Feng Shui
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Feng Shui Heritage Tour In Singapore
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress in light, cotton clothes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required during the Special Promotion period - Jul - Dec 2016.
Quite a bit of walking so comfortable shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.