Private Fishing Tour From Puerto VallartaWrite a Review
In the waters of Bahia de Banderas and surroundings you can find different types of fish such as Marlin, Tuna, Billfish, Jack, Snapper, among others. It is paradise for any fishing interest. Your tour includes all fishing equipment.
Know More about this tourYou will leave from Marina Vallarta by 7am, however, as this is a private activity, you can decide the best time for you to leave.
The captains and crew are very experienced and will take you to best spots to have a great catch. Included in this activity is all the professional fishing gear, some refreshments (water and sodas). The crew will also be able to prepare a fresh ceviche with any catch you get or fillet the fish for you to take with you.
The further out of the Bay, the bigger the fish are, but the time to get there is longer. This is the perfect time to be patient, but as any connoisseur you already know this!
Inclusions for Private Fishing Tour From Puerto Vallarta
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Fishing equipment
Exclusions for Private Fishing Tour From Puerto Vallarta
- Entrance fees: there is a 40 pesos per person port fee to be paid to our representative upon meeting
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.