Private Fishing Trip In The Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewEnjoy a great adventure, along with a group of friends or with the whole family aboard a private boat fully equipped.Try out your luck trolling in deep or shallow waters at only 5 minutes away from the departure point. Depending on the season, this part of Caribbean Sea guarantees unforgettable battles with fishes as famous as the blue or the white Marlin, the Sailfish, the Dorado, the Wahoo, the King Mackerel; Barracuda, Trevally, Bonefish, ladyfish, different types of grouper and snapper.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and crew at a central location in Playa del Carmen and receive all fishing equipment which includes some of the famous brands such as Penn Senator 114 and 115 for the reels mounted on poles 20 to 80 pounds, Downriggers, Outriggers and Shimano rods FX4000 at 10 to 20 pounds for our lightweight spinning or bottom fishing equipment.
You'll board a private boat and sail the Riviera Maya to enjoy a wonderful fishing trip. Fresh bait and countless callers will be available and you'll have a friendly and expert crew who will teach you tips and tricks of the wonderful art of fishing. The tour lasts 4 hours and you depart in the morning at 7:30 a.m. You will fish and, on request, you can also snorkel and enjoy the beautiful landscapes the Caribbean sea can offer.
Inclusions for Private Fishing Trip In The Riviera Maya
- Private tour
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling gear
- Soft drinks and beers
Exclusions for Private Fishing Trip In The Riviera Maya
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Note: Please advise of your chosen departure time (morning or afternoon) upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.