Private Florence Artisans And Shopping TourWrite a Review
From USD 239.15
OverviewEnjoy the less beaten tracks of Florence with a tour through the arts of Florence. Florence arts craft is rich and dates back to centuries ago. This is the right tour to see some of the most hidden areas of Florence and discover its traditions, its people, its most authentic made in Italy products out of the usual touristy paths. Jewels and Goldsmith, Florentine mosaic. leather, shoes, paper and book binding are the workshops you will visit and where you will learn about these old traditional Florence handicrafts. At the end of the tour relax and celebrate your shopping with a prosecco enjoying the real Italian lifestyle.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel inFlorence and walk to one of the most secrets goldsmith workshops by the Ponte Vecchio, which is usually closed to the public but can be exclusively open for you. Here assist to the magic creation of a jewel watching the artisans working in front of you explaining the history of this art in Florence.
Afterwards proceed to a Florentine Mosaics shop where you will see unique works of art and admire the colored semi precious stones listening to the origins of this unique Florentine art. Walk to the famous Leather school by the Santa Croce Church and smell the authentic leather, watching people at work, admiring and shopping the best leather bags, belts, and jackets in town.
Proceed to a marbleized paper store where you will assist to a demonstration of this famous paper decoration.
End the tour toast with a prosecco and celebrate your shopping!
Inclusions for Private Florence Artisans And Shopping Tour
- Glass of prosecco at the end of the tour
- Private guide
- Artisans' demonstrations
- Unique shopping opportunities
- Less touristy shops and streets
Exclusions for Private Florence Artisans And Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.