This private walking tour of Taipei introduces your palate to local Taiwanese food at the Ningxia Night Market. The traditional market, located in one of the oldest parts of Taipei, offers a delectable array of shiao chi, or little eats. Stroll among the food stalls for tasty foods such as pork leg with rice, accompanied by shrimp soup. Vegetarians can order sticky rice with mushroom plus a variety of tofu-based options. Your private guide helps you get acquainted with this authentic market and experience Taipei as the locals do.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Food And Market Evening Tour In Taipei
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Public transportation to and from market
- Local guide
- A selection of market foods to taste
Exclusions for Private Food And Market Evening Tour In Taipei
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.