Private Food And Sightseeing Tour In Venice
OverviewThis is a friendly way to discover and understand the city of Venice. The 2-hour guided tour includes a stroll through the Rialto market, the oldest financial and commercial heart of Venice to stop and eat the famous 'cicchetti', small tapas- style dishes, in a Venetian 'bacaro', local wine bar. You will learn the history of this town being immersed into the real Venetian lifestyle. A delicious experience to give you the right suggestions to plan the rest of your stay in Venice.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour professional tourguide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning to start your introductory tour of this magical city, visiting the Rialto market and speaking about the origin of Venice, its canals, and its most important places. The walk will let you get acquainted with the structures of Venice, its lifestyle, and its culture. Explore the narrow streets and see the famous market at Rialto bridge, being amazed by the colors, the delicious smells and typical Venetian products.
The tour will also include lunch at a Venetian bacaro, a typical wine bar, where you will usually find Venetians sipping a glass of wine accompanied by delicioussnacks like crostini, bruschettas, prosciutto and many other traditionalVenetian products. A delicious experience to give you the right suggestions to plan the rest of your stay in Venice.
Inclusions for Private Food And Sightseeing Tour In Venice
- Lunch at the Venetian Bacaro
- 1 glass of wine
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Food And Sightseeing Tour In Venice
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.