Private Food And Wine Tour In Chianti Landscape - Florence
OverviewPrivate Wine and Food Tour in Chianti Wine Region (Tuscamy) - Time to see also San Gimignano!Tour Length:5 hours (time flexible).Departure Time:You can select on of the following start time you like (8:00am 9:00am -10:00am - 02:00pm - 03:00pm - 04:00pm )Inclusions:Deluxe Mercedes car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano/Vito (4-8 people) with professional English speaking driver, gratuities (optional), admission fees to church and museums, meals and beverage. Gelato stop at Antica Gelateria.Special instructions:Comfortable walking shoes recommended. The vehicle will escort you for the entire tour. Our tours are flexible. Price include English speaking driver-guide for all tour long.Note:Each Van can accomodate up to 8 persons. This tour will be private or always small group guarantee.
Know More about this tourProduct Description
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square (see Florence from high)
- Visit the Chianti Classico Wine region (time for photo-shooting)
- Visit San Gimignano (the town of medievals watchtowers). Time to climb the Great Tower and taste the Gelato World Champion at the Antica Gelateria!
- Visit 2 different Wineries in Chianti (included authentic tuscany lunch, 2 different wine/olive oil tasting)
- You can go to taste more than 12 different kind of wines (Chianti, Chianti Classico, Chianti DOC, Chianti DOCG, Supertuscan, Brunello from Montalcino, Nobile from Montepulciano, Supertuscan, Vernaccia Sweet White wine, Vin Santo).
- Extra Vergin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Truffle Olive Oil Tasting
- According the availability we have the chance to visit a Cheese Factory and taste the famous Tuscany Pecorino Cheese.
Inclusions for Private Food And Wine Tour In Chianti Landscape
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Deluxe Mercedes car (1-3 people) or Deluxe Mercedes Viano/Vito (4-8 people) with professional English-speaking driver
Exclusions for Private Food And Wine Tour In Chianti Landscape
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour