Private Food Tour Of Florence
OverviewChoose this private tour to discover local and typicalproducts through the popularplacesfor Florentines.
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourTo live in Florence it means to taste all its tasty flavours and tipycal products, with our professional guide, you will explore the most picturesque market, you will learn about our organic and seasonal food and wine.
You will taste an authentic Italian espresso, excellent Pasta with a seasonal sauce, you will also stop in a winery, where you will discover all about Chianti: its story, colors, perfumes, tastes, grapes and so on. The exclusive world of wine is waiting for you with glasses of wine accompanied by a selection of Tuscan cheeses and prosciutto.
The food tour will continue along the streets and alleys of Florence, while your guide will tell you stories and interesting facts about the city, Medici family and its traditions, particularly those about delights. It includes also a stop to enjoy the famous Coccoli, ball of fried bread with truffle, and some Trippa or Lampredotto,a typical Florentine peasant dish, made from the fourth and final stomach of ac ow, the abomasum.
Once in Florence, you can not miss a true Gelato, learn about its history, tradition and production. With this private tour you will taste the best of Florence and its local food and beverage.
Inclusions for Private Food Tour Of Florence
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Food Tour Of Florence
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour