Private Food Tour Of Taipei
OverviewThe Must-Try Cuisines in Taiwan !!!09:00 Pick up from your accommodation in Taipei cityTraditional Taiwanese breakfastChiang Kai-shek Memorial HallChin Feng Braised Pork RiceStroll around Yongkang Street-Yongkang Beef Noodles, Ding Tai Feng, mango snow iceStroll around Xinyi District-Taipei 101, Xinyi shopping district, Chun Shui TangNight Market-Taiwanese meatballs, sticky tofu, pepper cakes, fried chicken cutlet, pan-fried pork bun, Peanut Roll Ice Cream19:00 Drop off at your accommodation in Taipei city
Know More about this tour
- Justaiwantour will give you the best experience of traditional Taiwanese cuisines.
- If you praise yourself as a gourmet, foods are definitely important for you in the journey. The guide from Justaiwantour will spend a day and take you to explore the best cuisine in Taiwan. We all know that peoples energy comes from foods; hence enjoying wonderful foods is of vital importance for you.
- To guarantee you the delightful cuisines, were going to take you to travel through Taipei alleys. Of course the tour includes visiting Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, antique Chinese palace architectures, a must-see building in Taiwan-Taipei 101, and finally the Taipei night market. In fact, if you really want to get involved in Taiwanese life, our guide will take you to the stands in the night market since his/her childhood, making it easier for you to experience the vibrancy of Taiwanese daily life.
Inclusions for Private Food Tour Of Taipei
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver guide
Exclusions for Private Food Tour Of Taipei
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Book at least 2 days in advance.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour