Enjoy a four hour private tour through the beautiful foothills of Denver. Experience the famous Red Rocks Amphitheater, spectacular vistas and historic towns. Stroll along a beautiful mountain lake and have a coffee/beer in downtown Evergreen before heading through scenic Bear Creek Canyon back to Denver. This tour is a great quick escape from the city.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour first stop is a visit to one of the best outdoor music venue’s on earth, Red Rocks Amphitheater, where music has echoed off the sandstone cliffs for decades. Heading up through Bear Creek Canyon, watch the landscape change as you approach the main street of Evergreen. Follow the scenic highway known as The Lariat Loop, to Lookout Mountain where sweeping views of Denver and the Front Range unfold below you. Wind your way back down the mountain through the town of Golden, where Coors brewery has called home since 1873, before returning to Denver.
Optional stop: Dinosaur Ridge, where some of the world’s most famous Dinosaurs have been found. Seeing their footprints and the bones embedded in the rock is a great way to be taken back into a time before human existence, when the area was once a seabed. You will walk along the trail viewing fossils, footprints and amazing geological formations.
Inclusions for Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.