Private Freedom Trail Walking And Food Tour With Personal Photographer - BostonWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a historic walking tour of Boston's Freedom Trail while making memories that will last forever through moments captured by your personal photographer. Delight in the gourmet side of the American Revolution by enjoying savory clam chowder in the America's oldest restaurant, a scrumptious pastry in an iconic North End pastry shops, and an old style chocolate as enjoyed by our revolutionary heroes.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a professional photographer
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
On this private tour you'll enjoy professional photographs capturing your time inBoston. Known also as the Boston Freedom Trail, the entiretrailis 2.5 miles by foot and lasts approximately 3 hours.
Your professional, private photographer will capture all the great moments during this historical tour and provide you with memories that will last a lifetime. Don't worry about carrying around a bulky camera and taking your own pictures and selfies; we will do it all for you. Once you have returned home, you will be able to download your favorite pictures from a website for fee as well as order prints from our Print Shop (canvas, framed, acrylic, metal), greeting cards, and more.
At the end of the tour, indulge in gourmet New England staples.On the 'revolutionary' menu: delicious clam chowder with scrumptious New England corn bread as enjoyed by many of the revolutionary heroes.
Historic sites included in the Freedom Trail Tour areBoston Common, theMassachusetts State House,Robert Gould Shaw Memorial, the Park Street Church,Granary Burying Grounds,King's Chapel, King's Chapel Burying Ground, Boston Latin School with Benjamin Franklin Statue, Old City Hall, the Old Corner Book Store, theOld South Meeting House, theOld State House, theBoston Massacre Site, Samuel Adams Memorial, Faneuil Hall, and more.
Inclusions for Private Freedom Trail Walking And Food Tour With Personal Photographer
Guided tour with accurate historical commentaries
Gourmet food guide with recipes provided
Free download of 6 High Resolution images of your souvenir photos from our website
Private access to our Print Shop
United State Constitution and Declaration of independence booklet
Exclusions for Private Freedom Trail Walking And Food Tour With Personal Photographer
Photo products or prints from our online Print Shop
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing per group
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multilingual guide: English/French
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.