Private French Riviera Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And Saint-Paul-De-Vence From NiceWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a half-day private tour in Cannes, Antibes and Saint-Paul-de-Vence with a professional guide. Following the coastal road, drive to the old Antibes, the incredible harbor and its ramparts. Reach Cannes driving by the Croisette boulevard to the film festival Palace and feel as a star walking up the world known steps. On the way back, join the typical medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence made famous by actors and artists living there. Its cobblestone streets, many galleries and nice view overlooking the sea make it a unique place.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Nice either in the morning or in the afternoon. This private tour is an excellent blend of the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera and its perhaps more authentic and picturesque side, too. You will begin your tour heading towards the motorway (speedway) and shoot off from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes, cradle of todayâs number one Film Festival in the world.
After a good half-hour ride, you will find yourselves on the sea front again where youâll make your first halt on what is considered as the Champs ElysÃ©es of the Riviera, the Boulevard de La Croisette. Facing the Palace of Festivals and Congresses - where it all takes place in May - you might feel like walking up âthe 24 steps of gloryâ and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet. Do have a look at the local Walk of Fame with its celebritiesâ hand-prints before you go, too.
Once the high-end boutiques and splendid hotels of Cannes are left behind, you will take the coastal road to Antibes which traverses the summer resorts of Golfe-Juan and Juan-les-Pins, both steeped in history as well as ongoing events. Youâve now reached Antibes, or Antipolis as the Greeks had first named it. A town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. There you might consider strolling along those 15th century walls and Grimaldi Castle - nowadays the Picasso museum.
Then your guide will drive you out of the Old Town. Once past Antibesâ large marina and its âBillionairesâ Quayâ, you will proceed along the coastline until you reach the town of Villeneuve-Loubet with its extraordinary âMarina of the Bay of Angelsâ from where you will go inland towards your last site visit.
Last but not least, Saint-Paul-de-Vence will enchant you. When walking through the mesmerizing maze of cobbled streets with their numerous listed monuments, it becomes clear how this medieval village appealed to a vast number of artists with the likes of Matisse, Modigliani, Chagall or Picasso instilling a definite artistic touch that one can now ascertain when gazing at the windows of the countless art galleries. Taking you back to another time - notably due to its aura of light at certain hours - it is no wonder why famous actors too have chosen the quaint village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence as their ideal retreat when coming to stay on the Riviera.
At the end, your guide will drive you back to Nice.
Inclusions for Private French Riviera Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And Saint-Paul-De-Vence From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Professional and local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private French Riviera Half-Day Tour To Cannes, Antibes And Saint-Paul-De-Vence From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.