Private Fruit Picking Experience In All Seasons Plus Water Town Visiting From Shanghai
OverviewThere are many famousorganic orchards in Shanghai, such as Malu (well-known as the hometown of grape), ZhaoTun (2000 acres of strawberry), Datuan (famous for soft juicy peach) and Changxing island (an island with all orange). During private tour, you will visit one of those famous orchards to pick your own favorite fruits. You can taste the most fresh and sweet fruit from the plants directly. Complimentary half-kilo fruit will be offered to you as the bring home gift. In addition, you will enjoy some local delicacies as lunch meal at a local farmers home followed by famous Water Town visit.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your knowledgeable guide and driver at your hotel lobby, where your guide will assist you to finalize your tour plan for the day.
Perhapsstart your sightseeing tour from the Bund where you can take in the view of the city skyline, including the famous Pearl TV tower, World Financial Center, and Shanghai Tower. Next, take astroll along the riversideand admire the city'shistoric colonial architecture.
Continue to Shanghai tower (632m), the tallest building in China and the second tallest in the world. From the top, youwill have a 360-degree panoramic view of the whole city. Then, walk on famous Riverside Promenade (Binjiang Da Dao) to see the west side of Shanghai.
In the afternoon, visit Yuyuan garden, a beautifullypreserved garden that dates backover400 years. Then, perhaps browse the stalls at theYuyuan bazaar, where you can shop for souvenirs,sample local delicacies such assteamed crab-meat dumplings, or take part ina traditional Chinese Tea ceremony.
Other popular attractions to visit include theformer French concession area, with its many shops, art galleries, and cafes; the magnificentJade Buddha temple; or the atmosphericNanjing road.
After the tour, your guide will take you back your hotel.
Please note: This is a private tour and can be custom-made to suit your preferences. Let your guide know of any attractions or activities (such as a Huangpu River cruise)you wish to include on booking.
Inclusions for Private Fruit Picking Experience In All Seasons Plus Water Town Visiting From Shanghai
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle(if Tour with car service option is selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Fruit Picking Experience In All Seasons Plus Water Town Visiting From Shanghai
- Transport by private vehicle (if Tour only option is selected)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age under 3 is free to join
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity