Private Full-Day Alexandria Tour From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a private guided full-day tour of Alexandria from Cairo in an air-conditioned car or van. Your drive to Alexandria requires approximately 3 hours depending on traffic. You will visit many of Egypt's premier sites including Al-Montazah Palace Gardens, Pompey's Pillar, and The Greco-Roman Theater. Stop for lunch with fish, chicken or vegetarian options. After lunch visit The Citadel of Qaitbay before enjoying free time to scour local markets. Your tour concludes with return transport to Cairo.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up at 7am from your hotel or downtown Cairo in an air-conditioned car or van to begin your full-day tour of Alexandria. During your 3-hour drive to Alexandria you will stop at Wadi El-Natroun to visit one of the fascinatingMonasteries. Proceeding to Alexandria you will visit Al-Montazah Palace Gardens with a stop near the palace to view the small harbor used for the royal yacht.
Then drive near the seashore to downtown Alexandria while enjoying a panoramic view. You will pass the Alexandria Library with a stop for photos before visiting Pompey's Pillar, a Roman triumphal column and the largest of its type constructed outside the imperial capitals of Rome and Constantinople. Continue on to The Greco-Roman Theater before a stop for lunch including fish, chicken or vegetarian options.
After lunch visit the The Citadel of Qaitbay and the Unknown Soldier Memorial. Before your tour concludes you will have about 1-hour of free time to walk through the local markets. You will be returned to Cairo at approximately 8pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Alexandria Tour From Cairo
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights
- One bottle of water per person
- Lunch options are fish, chicken or vegetarian
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Alexandria Tour From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum Age of 2 Years Old
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Rosetta Day Tour From Alexandria
- Day Tour To Alamein And Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small Group Guided Tour In Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Small-Group Guided Day Tour To Cairo From Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Overnight Trip To Cairo From Alexandria
- Day Tour In Alexandria
- Shore Excursion: Overnight Visit From Port Of Alexandria To Cairo
- Shore Excursion: Day Tour To Cairo From Alexandria Port
- Shore Excursion: Alexandria City Tour From Alexandria Port
- Overnight Trip To Cairo From Alexandria Port