OverviewThis full-day tour allows plenty of time to enjoy the majesty and awe of the temples of Angkor. Explore, climb and have the exclusive benefit of scholarly insight into the temple complex Angkor Wat. End the day with a view of the sunset at Pre Rup temple.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMorning, pick up at hotel and transfer by private vehicle to the Angkor complex. Start the day with a visit to the south gate of Angkor Thom with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk arranged on both sides of stone bridge and Bayon temple, a forest of heads.
Lunch at Local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit an amazing view of Ta Prohm Temple which has been deliberately left as it was discovered. Kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries in their mighty roots. Then visit Angkor wat, the most balanced, the most harmonious, and the most perfect Khmer temple. It shows Khmer art, which reached the height of it glory in the 12th century. The temple was built by King Suryavrman II and dedicated to god Vishnu. Climb up Bakheng hill to have bird’s-eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and western Baray.
Services end after return to hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Angkor Temple And Sunset Viewing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Mineral Water
- Sunset Viewing
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Angkor Temple And Sunset Viewing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Single-day ticket to the temple
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress Code: Covered shoulders, chest and covered knees.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.