Private Full-Day City Tour Of Jodhpur
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 9am in your hotel lobby. Visit the Old City Clock Tower and Sadar Bazar Market, which is in the old part of the city. Experience the crowded lanes and small shops selling handcrafts, clay products and local textiles. From there, you will head to the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum where you will see weapons, paintings and crockery from the Maharaja Collection.
At 1pm, you will enjoy lunch at Rajasthani Restaurant. After lunch, visit the Mehrangarh Fort where you will see the cannon ball on the second gate, a monument of Chatri of Kirat Singh Soda, andthe seven gates, including Jayapol and Fatehpol. On the way down from the fort, take time to observe the marble cenotaph of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II in Jaswant Thada. You will drive back to your hotel at 5pm to end your tour.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day City Tour Of Jodhpur
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Jodhpur City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private Full-Day City Tour Of Jodhpur
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: Jodhpur To Jaisalmer
- Private Tour: Village Safari Half-Day Tour In Jodhpur
- Royal Jodhpur - A Heritage Walking Tour with private transfers
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh the Sita wayCook in a Blue House
- Full day excursion to Osian
- Private Excursion to Bishnoi Village from Jodhpur
- The Tuk Tuk Experience - A drive through Jodhpur
- Bishnoi Village Safari - An Education On Nature Conservation