Private Full-Day Cycling Tour In The Rhodope Mountains From PlovdivWrite a Review
OverviewTake a pleasant cycling tour with a professional guide from Plovdiv to the heart of the Rhodope mountains. Experience the wonderful Bulgarian nature on a road bike. This tour includes a hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis is a one-day getaway that will take you away from the heat of Plovdiv to the mythical Rhodope Mountains. The region is famous for deep river gorges and fascinating rock formations. The pristine forests and vast meadows, great number of water sources some of which are hot mineral, together with the mild climate, provide great conditions for recreation. This full-day trip provides a fine combination of sightseeing, road cycling and SPA all in one.
Highlights of this day tour are:
- Bachkovo monastery established in 1083, the second biggest monastery in Bulgaria
- Shiroka laka, a village preserving the national Revival period architecture and the musical traditions and folklore
- The curative hot mineral water springs in Devin and the Rhodope mountains.
This tour offers a great combination of sightseeing and road cycling, ending at the hot mineral water pools in the town of Devin. The program is suitable for every person that is interested in exploring nature, but has limited time to travel around Bulgaria.
Start with a pick-up transfer from the hotel, and make the first stop at the Bachkovo monastery where some more of the history and culture of the country wait to be revealed.
The route passes through Shiroka laka village on the way. There will be a stop for short sightseeing to enjoy the national Revival period architectural (XIX c.) complex of houses. Lunch will be served there. The cycling then continues, descending to the town of Devin where the hot mineral water springs offer great relaxing time as a memorable end to a fine day outdoors. Follows transfer back to Plovdiv.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Cycling Tour In The Rhodope Mountains From Plovdiv
- Pick up and drop off to the hotel
- Bike rental; Helmet
- English speaking cycling guide
- Entrance fees to the mineral pools in Devin
- Lunch in Shiroka laka village
- Supporting vehicle during cycling.
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Cycling Tour In The Rhodope Mountains From Plovdiv
- Personal insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Expenses other than mentioned.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation: Comfortable air conditioned car
Group size: 1-3 pax /bigger groups are possible after enquiry
Duration: Approximately 9 hours, total distance: 220 km.
Distance on bike: 40 km, difficulty: easy
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Full-Day Cycling Tour In The Rhodope Mountains From Plovdiv
- Pokémon GO Private Tour Of Plovdiv
- Struma River White Water Rafting
- Exclusive- Plovdiv Young Wine Festival- Day Trip From Sofia
- Plovdiv: Wine Tasting Workshop
- Horse Riding Tour In Rhodope Mountains From Plovdiv
- Day Trip To Plovdiv With Traditional Lunch
- Wonderful Bridges, Bachkovo Monastery, Assen's Fortress Private Day Tour From Plovdiv
- Wine Tasting In Villa Yustina