Your knowledgeable local Tongan guide will shower you with floral lei's and escort you to your air-conditioned vehicle.
Cold bottled water and cold face towels will be provided to you complimentary.
Just let us know what you like, and well customize a tour accordingly equipping you with the freedom to explore on your own watch.
Some great sights we suggest are:
- Royal Palace & Royal Tombs.
- Abel Tasman's Landing site - where Tonga was discovered.
- The sacred Flying Foxes of Tonga.
- Tsunami Rock,a huge coral boulder possibly tossed hundreds of feet inland by one of the largest Tsunami's ever 3000 years ago.
- Blow Holes, this particular stretch of coastline is known as the Mapu a Vaea (otherwise known as the chiefs whistle) .
- The famous & rare 3 headed coconut tree.
- Hufangalupe, an amazing natural bridge.
- Captain Cooks Landing site, learn about the failed plot to kill him!
- The ancient Terrace Tombs
- Haamonga 'A Maui, Tonga's very own mysterious & ancient Stonehendge.
- The Fishing Pigs of Tonga, quite a sightand a great photo!
- Swim & Explore the Anahulu Cave Pool
You will be returned to the Airport, your mainland accommodation or the Wharf by 5:00pm