Private Full-Day French Riviera Highlights Tour - MonacoWrite a Review
Disembark at the Cannes port and head out on a thrilling private excursion along the French Riviera. Discover the sights and cities that make this one of the most beautiful regions on Earth, from the charming village of ÃÂze and the luxurious surroundings ofÂ Monaco to the seaside glamor of Antibes and the buzzing scene in Nice. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan on this 7-hour, private tour; the schedule can also be customized to fit your preferences. Groups of up to eight people are welcome to book.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your thrilling French Riviera shore excursion begins in the morning at around 9am: meet your guide at the Cannes port and embark, via luxurious, air-conditioned minivan, on your full-day adventure.
First, begin in Nice, known as the capital of the French Riviera, and long a magnet for aristocrats, artists, and other luminaries. See the seafront stretch of the Promenade des Anglais, the panoramic Castle Hill, the legendary Le Negresco hotel, and the city’s famous flower market, among other stunning sights.
Next, venture onwards to the medieval village of Èze, where you’ll visit the Fragonard perfume factory and can learn about its traditional perfume-making process. After that, it’s onwards to regal Monaco and Monte Carlo. See the splendid Old Town and the Prince’s Palace, visit the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly were wed, and swing by the Hôtel de Paris, Monte Carlo Opera House, and Monte Carlo Casino. If you’re a Formula One enthusiast, you can also request that your driver take you around the world-famous Grand Prix course.
From Monaco, venture to the glamorous coastal city of Antibes, home to exquisite seaside views and a museum dedicated to Pablo Picasso. Continue through the Cap d’Antibes area, drink in the panoramas from its lighthouse, and wend your way by the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc: one of the most famous hotels on the Riviera.
Wind the tour down with an overview of Cannes, best known as the home of the famous film festival. Your itinerary is also customizable according to your preferences. After seven hours exploring the sights of the Riviera, you’ll be dropped off directly at the Cannes port.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day French Riviera Highlights Tour
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charger for cellphones
Exclusions for Private Full-Day French Riviera Highlights Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.