Private Full-Day Gili Nanggu Tour From Lombok
OverviewYour private guide will pick you up at your Lombok hotel at 8am to begin your private full-day tour of Gili Nanggu. On your way to the island you will observe the local community at Kediri and visit a market at Banyumulek village. You will have free time to explore after savoring lunch at a local restaurant. During your 30-minute drive to the harbor you will view sacred Mount Pengsong before reaching your Lebar, a traditional motorized outrigger. Once on the island, sit back and relax on Gili Nanggus beach or swim through the crystal clear waters surrounding the island. Snorkel equipment may be rented locally at your own expense.You will be returned to Lomboks mainland by Lebar followed by a short drive to your resort at approximately 5pm.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour road to paradise starts at 8am when you meet your private guide in your hotel lobby and travel toward Gili Nanggu. Along the way, you will see how the local Sasak community makes a living. This includes a stroll through the local market at Kediri and how various authentic handicrafts are still created the old-fashioned way at Banyumulek village. You will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with ample free time.
You will have plenty to see before you reach the harbor and your Lebar, a traditional motorized outrigger, including sacred Mount Pengsong with its famed Hindu temple. Home to hundreds of holy monkeys, be mindful that these primates can grab your personal belongings.
After a 30-minute transport by Lebar, you will reach the island of Gili Nanggu. There will be ample time to sit back and relax on Gili Nanggus beach or swim through the crystal clear waters surrounding the island. Snorkel equipment can be rented locally at your own expense.
When your time on the island concludes you will travel back to Lomboks mainland by Lebar. A short drive then returns you to your resort around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Gili Nanggu Tour From Lombok
- Private tour
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant (food only)
- All entrance fees and activities, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select beaches and regions in Senggigi and Mataram only)
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Gili Nanggu Tour From Lombok
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Hotel accommodation on Lombok
- Supplements cost at USD $25 net apply for customers staying at properties such as Oberoi Lombok, Novotel Lombok, Tugu Hotel Lombok, from arriving and departing from any harbor on the island and/or Lombok International Airport
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We strongly recommend bringing sun cream with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap as it can be hot during the day time
Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself
Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
We will do everything possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; however, it may not always be possible based on the choice of local restaurant
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.