See many of Delhi's must-see sights on this fully guided tour with hotel pickup and drop-off. First, you will see exciting sites in Old Delhi including the Red Fort and Jama Masjid. Then, explore New Delhi with stops at Qutub Minar and the Lotus Temple. On this tour, you will discover Delhi in a new way, and learn fascinating things about its history and existence.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby at 9am and proceed for your Delhi sightseeing tour by private car.
First, travel towards Old Delhi and visit the Red Fort (closed on Mondays) with your guide. Spend an hour here admiring the building and taking pictures which will last a lifetime. From there, you will be driven to Jama Masjid where you will spend an hour with your local guide. Listen as your guide teaches you about the history of the building, and learn about the wonders of this 17th century building.
After that, walk or take rickshaw-ride to Chandni Chowk, one of India's most famous and popular wholesale markets. Then, experience different street foods at the famous Paranthe wali Gali. Walking or ride through the narrow streets for two hours and witness the lifestyle and architectural marvels of Old Delhi.
Then, head back to your car and drive to explore New Delhi. First, stop at Raj Ghat (the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi) for one hour and pay your respects to the father of the Indian nation. After visiting Rajghat, you will have lunch at a restaurant (own expense).
After lunch, drive past the Parliament House, the President of India's residence at Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate while heading towards Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar is a beautiful Islamic structure which is the highest stone tower in Delhi. Explore the building with your guide for and hour and a half and listen to its fascinating history. After your time at Qutub Minar, you will be driven to the Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays) where you will spend another hour and a half. Well-known as the ‘Bahá’í House of Worship’, the Lotus Temple is one of the most famous temples in Delhi. After a peaceful prayer and some photos at the Lotus Temple, you will be brought back to your hotel at 6pm in the evening (as per traffic condition).
Inclusions for Private Full Day Guided Tour Of Old And New Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle with driver (vehicle size depends on the size of the booking group)
- All taxes and fuel charges
- Government service tax
Exclusions for Private Full Day Guided Tour Of Old And New Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Photo fees
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you would like to arrange for a different pickup time, contact the local tour operator after booking; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
The Red Fort and The Lotus Temple will be closed every Monday
A maximum of 2 persons per booking
Children must be accompanied by adults
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.