Private Full-Day Halong Bay Tour Including Cruise, Kayaking And Surprising Cave - Hanoi
OverviewTake a one-day tour to the spectacular World Heritage listed site of Halong Bay by a traditional Vietnamese junk boat, while enjoying a delicious seafood lunch. Halong Bay is one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders with over 3000 natural limestone islands dotting the bay.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour07.30 Pick up at hotel then transfer to Halong bay (3.5 hours with a short break on the way)
11.00 Arrive in Halong Bay, embark a day trip boat for a cruise on Halong bay. Fresh seafood lunch is served on board while cruising among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong bay.
13.00 The boat stops for a visit to the Halong Bays largest cave - Sung Sot (Amazing Cave).
14.30 After the visit, you have 2 options:
- Visit a floating house. From there, you will take a kayaking trip to explore the bay on your own.
- Make a stop at Ti Top island where you can enjoy a swim or climbing to the top of the mountain for panoramic view of Halong bay and wondferful photo shoots.
15.30 On the way back, enjoy the beauty of some islets such as Fighting Cock islet, Insence islet, Dog islet, Duck islet
17.00 Cruise back to the harbor and our car take you back to Hanoi.
20.00 Arrive in Hanoi, say goodbye at your hotel. End of service
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Halong Bay Tour Including Cruise, Kayaking And Surprising Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water and wet tissues
- Private Car and Private Cruise
- Seafood Lunch
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Halong Bay Tour Including Cruise, Kayaking And Surprising Cave
- Gratuties (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
Please inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
Passengers are advised to take light luggage as possible for convenient move.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hanoi Food Tour by Motorbike
- Perfume Pagoda Day Trip from Hanoi
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer