Private Full-Day Hanoi City TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a full day of sightseeing around the capital city of Hanoi to discover it's culture, charm, history and learn about the lives of the locals through their food.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour personalized tour of Hanoi begins with pickup from your hotel in the Old Quarter (if transfer upgrade selected) or at a central location. First, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex and see the house on stilts, the botanical garden, and the Presidential Palace while learning about the life and revolutionary activities of Ho Chi Minh. (Closed on Mondays and Fridays; alternative options will be offered.)
Next on your itinerary is One Pillar Pagoda, constructed in the 11th century by King Ly Thai Tong and destroyed by the French prior to their withdrawal in 1954. After taking over the city, the Ministry of Culture restored the pagoda as it is seen today. Arriving at the Temple of Literature, you’ll learn from your guide about this Confucian temple and the royal national university established nearly 1,000 years ago.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant featuring traditional Vietnamese cuisine before continuing on to a museum of your choosing, such as the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology or the Hoa Lo Prison Museum (aka Hanoi Hilton).
Then proceed to Hoan Kiem Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword), situated in the heart of Hanoi. On an island at the northern part of the lake stands Ngoc Son (Jade Mountain Temple). You'll hear the legend of how the lake got its name before completing your tour with return transport to your starting point.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Hanoi City Tour
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Hanoi City Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum is closed on Monday and Friday; there will be alternative options if you book for those days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.