Private Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
OverviewYour 10-hour small-group guided tour will reveal the main sights of Saigon, now officially known as Ho Chi Minh City. You will also travel with your guide to the Cu Chi Tunnels to experience what life was like for the Viet Cong guerrillas during the Vietnam War. Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel is included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin this fascinating private 10-hour tour by getting picked up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. After meeting your guide, cruise around the city in a comfortable automobile, viewing the must-see monuments and landmarks and learning about the long history of this sprawling southern Vietnamese metropolis. See, for example,the 1880s General Post Office, the late-19th-century Notre Dame Cathedral andthe Reunification Palace, the headquarters of the Saigon government during the Vietnam War. Stop at the War Remnants Museum and take in the displays of war relics. Enjoy lunch at a local noodle soup restaurant called Presidential Pho 2000, named after former U.S. President Bill Clinton when he made a surprise visit that year.
After lunch, travel from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels. This vast network of tunnels, stretching over 90-miles (150-kilometers), was built by the Viet Cong during the battles for the South. The tunnels give sobering insight into the Viet Cong, who lived almost entirely underground in the narrow and claustrophobic spaces. Watch a brief introductory video, followed by a walk through the reserve to see a chilling demonstration of the traps and weapons used against the American GIs.
Your tour will end when your guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private air-conditioned vehicle (hotels in District 1 only)
- Sightseeing fees and permits
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Telephone calls and other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
The tunnels have been widened and cleaned for visitors; however, it can still be dark and claustrophobic inside.
Please keep this in mind if you do not like enclosed spaces.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.