Private Full-Day Huangyaguan Great Wall Hiking Tour In Tianjin From BeijingWrite a Review
OverviewJoin us on the exciting full-day hiking trip to Huangyaguan Great Wall - one of the most beautiful and natural sections of the Great Wall. Huangyaguan Great Wall, built over 1400 years ago in the Northern Qi Dynasty and reinforced with brick walls in the Ming Dynasty. It's now listed as a site of relics protection in 1986, yet not as crowded as the touristy sections of the Great Wall in Beijing like Badaling.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up by your professional English speaking tour guide and private car at 8:00am from your hotel. Then, heading to Huangyaguan Great Wall directly (2.5 hours driving distance). This is one of the most beautiful and natural sections of the wall yet not so touristy.
After a short break, you will take shuttle to the top of the mountain, and then start to hike down along the wall. You will not feel tired and have all the amazing scenery in your eyes. (about 2 hours).
Later on, a late lunch will be served in a local farmer’s restaurant. (As the lunch will be a little late in the afternoon, so please have a big breakfast before the tour start).
After lunch, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing. The whole tour will last about 7-8 hours.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Huangyaguan Great Wall Hiking Tour In Tianjin From Beijing
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Private car/van
- Entrance fees to Huangyaguan Great Wall
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Bottled mineral water
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Huangyaguan Great Wall Hiking Tour In Tianjin From Beijing
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Hiking shoes are highly recommended
Hiking on the wall will be extensive, so please be sure to drink plenty of water
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
As the lunch will be a little late in the afternoon, so please have a big breakfast before the tour start
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.