Private Full-Day Hyderabad Tour
OverviewExplore historic Hyderabad on an 8-hour sightseeing excursion, offering a taste of the citys architecture, shopping, culture. Check out city landmarks like the 12th Century Warangal Fort and The Charminar, before spending the afternoon browsing the antiques and attar (fragrant essential oil) of Laad Bazaar street and finishing at Mecca Masjid Mosque.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Start your Hyderabad excursion with a morning pickup from your hotel. Youll continue to your days first stop, at the Golconda Fort.
Take advantage of the mornings cooler temperatures as you scale the 360 steps of this medieval structure. Youll then continue on a short trip of 7 miles (12 kilometers) outside the city center to visit the Warangal Fort, a site which was once part of Indias Kakatiya Dynasty that dates back to the 12th century.
Head back to Hyderabads city center to enjoy time for lunch (at your own expense). Locals often recommend visitors try out the citys famous biryani, a dish featuring basmati rice, meat, yogurt, onions, and various spices. Youll continue after your meal break with a visit to The Charminar, a city monument designed in the Qutub Shahi architectural style thats known as one of the most famous sights in India. You can also climb the monuments narrow steps to enjoy a sky-high view of the city below.
Proceed next to Laad Bazaar Street, a shopping area offering everything from bangles to bridal accessories to attar (essential oil) and antiques. Youll end the day with a stop at the Mecca Masjid, one of the oldest mosques in town, before receiving a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Hyderabad Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Hyderabad Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved;
Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Tour: Golkonda Fort and Qutb Shahi Tombs from Hyderabad
- Private Tour: Evening Hyderabad City Tour including Boat Ride, Laser Show and Dinner
- Private Transfer: From Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD) to Hotel in Hyderabad
- Small-Group Day Trip to Pochampally Textile Village from Hyderabad
- Private Tour: Full-Day Hyderabad City Tour of Charminar and Salar Jung Museum