Private Full-Day Independent Tour To Pisa And Lucca From FlorenceWrite a Review
From USD 110.56
OverviewAn exciting journey to discover the best Tuscan examples of Romanesque and Gothic architecture! Admire the city with the celebrated Leaning Tower and the splendor of the white marble monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli, as well as the elegant and refined ancient town of Lucca.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your private driver and comfortably seated on your luxury vehicle, leave Florence to move toward the coast, to explore two wonderful Tuscan jewels! The professional driver at your disposal will be glad to provide you useful tips about the locations visited and ensure you a careful and personal assistance.
Reached Pisa, discover at your own pace and in total relax, all the wonders of the historical center! The astonishing beauty of the monuments located in the marvelous Square named âPiazza dei Miracoliâ will immediately captivate you: enjoy a fantastic walk between the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the world-famous Leaning Tower! Explore the rest of the city center and discover further hidden treasures as the stunning Piazza Cavalieri and the elegant Palazzo Vescovile, located in the charming Piazza Arcivescovado.
Stroll along the narrow streets crossing the old town and experience the most intimate soul of the city!
You will be able to spend your free time also taking some unforgettable pictures, enjoying a nice Italian Espresso in one of the bar surrounding you or buying some souvenirs to bring home!
Left Pisa, your personal driver will accompany you to Lucca, a hidden gem enclosed within imposing 16th century walls, protecting the city center from the outside to keep untouched its unrivalled beauty. Named âthe city of a hundred churchesâ, Lucca is able to astonish and seduce every tourist, thanks to its perfectly kept historical center, its stunning monuments and the immediate sensation of serenity given to all its visitors. Spend your free time to stroll along its Medieval walls or narrow streets, breathing its elegant atmosphere and admiring the beauty of its monuments: Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical âantique dealersâ streetâ.
Ended the visit, you will only have to relax and enjoy your return trip to Florence.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Independent Tour To Pisa And Lucca From Florence
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- English-speaking driver at disposal for 8 hours approx
- Private chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary. From 1 to 3 pax: luxury Sedan; from 4 to 8 pax: luxury Minivan
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Independent Tour To Pisa And Lucca From Florence
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Guided services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you have special requests please let us them know before the tour departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.