Have a fascinating discovery of the Medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano, two enchanting and perfectly preserved Tuscan gems, both declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Sit on your luxury chauffeured vehicle and start a relaxing and comfortable journey along the celebtrated Tuscan roads, surrounded by a marvelous countryside.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your personal driver at your Hotel and with a comfortable journey crossing the delightful Chianti region, reach the celebrated town of San Gimignano, a stunning Medieval gem famous all over the world for its unique skyline and timeless atmosphere.
Exploring the city center, you can find many examples of Romanesque and Gothic architecture and have breathtaking views over the surrounding countryside! Walk in the town center means discovering true jewels of art, among which Piazza della Cisterna, the Dome, Palazzo del Podestà and the Church of Sant'Agostino.
Don’t forget to have a delicious Italian gelato in one of the typical ice-cream parlor located its lively squares and if you like wine, don’t miss a stop at the “Vernaccia Wine Museum” (entrance not included)!
Left San Gimignano, you will move toward Siena. On the way, you will also have the opportunity to admire from your vehicle, the fortified hamlet of Monteriggioni, famous for its perfectly preserved walls and surrounded by an enchanting countryside.
Upon your arrival in Siena, you will be immediately captivated by the stunning skyline of the city, dominated by the imposing Cathedral and the gorgeous “Torre del Mangia” (the tower of the Town Hall), the typical red color of its houses and its fascinating atmosphere. Spend the free time at your disposal strolling along the Medieval narrow streets of the old town: the best way to experience the real soul of the city!
Visit some of the most representative monuments (entrance ticket not included) or simply relax yourself in one of the terraces located in the magnificent Piazza del Campo, the outstanding shell-shape square where the famous “Palio” horse race takes place twice a year and the impressive Palazzo Pubblico majestically stands.
The professional driver at your disposal will be glad to provide you useful tips about the locations visited and ensure you a careful and personal assistance.
Ended the visit of Siena, you will only have to relax and enjoy your return trip to Florence.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Independent Tour To Siena And San Gimignano From Florence
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- English-speaking driver at disposal for 8 hours approx
- Private chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary. From 1 to 3 pax: luxury Sedan; from 4 to 8 pax: luxury Minivan
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Independent Tour To Siena And San Gimignano From Florence
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Guided services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you have special requests please let us them know before the tour departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.