Private Full Day Istanbul City Tour
OverviewFull Day Private Istanbul ToursVisit one of the most magnificent museums in the world Hagia SophiaVisit the largest and oldest palace in the world Topkapi PalaceSee the superb Blue MosqueVisit the magnificent HippodromeShop in the largest covered markets in the world Grand Bazaar (Kapali Carsi)Entrance fees includedTransport by Private De-Luxe Cars.Private Local Licensed Guide.
Know More about this tourVisit one of the most magnificent museums in the world Hagia Sophia ,you will be captivated by the beauty ,of this ancient basilica, with its mosaics, nartex, galleries and incomparable architecture, built by the Byzantine Emperor Justinian in the 6th Century.
Visit the Topkapi Palace, once the palace of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire, Topkapi is a vast treasury of Islamic culture, science and weaponry, visited by over 2 million people every year. It is one of the highlights of Turkey.
Visit the Underground Cistern (Basilica Cistern),waterway was used as a reservoir for water storage for the Great Palace and other buildings. It is 132 m length, by 65m wide. There are 336 columns in the cistern. Most of the column capitals are either in Corinthian or Doric Style. Its impressive.
Visit the Hippodrome see the famous Obelisk from Egypt, a remarkable pink granite monument built 3,500 years ago The Byzantine Hippodrome, with the Obelisk of Theodosius, was brought from Heliopolis, Egypt, and the Serpentine Column from Delphi during the reign of Constantine.
After leaving the Hippodrome, you will finally have the opportunity to do some haggling at the Grand Bazaar, the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is like any bazaar except that, as its explains, it is all within one huge building. Depending on how you measure it, the covered market here could be the largest shopping center in the world, numbering over 4,000 individual shops, you will find among masses of modern trash an approximation of youthful dreams of the glamorous oriental market.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Istanbul City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Full Day Istanbul City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: Secret Beauties of Istanbul Tour
- Best Sabiha Airport to Hotel Transfer