Private Full-Day Kintamani Volcano And Tanah Lot Tour - Ubud
OverviewExplore the main attractions of Bali island including eastern part, center, to the western part. On this full day sightseeing tour you will visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), Tegalalang rice terraces, Kintamani village with it's gorgeous view of Batur volcano. Besides, you will admire the awesome of Tanah Lot temple. Hotel pickup and drop off are included with private vehicle.
Know More about this tourMeet your driver at 8am at your accommodation's lobby and head to Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), located on the western fringe of Bedulu village just minutes from central Ubud. A special place to visit and explore the relics contained in the courtyard, meditation cave, fountains, bathing pools and rock-wall carvings.
Continue north to Tegalalang to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Balis most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering subak system the Balinese cooperative irrigation system for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
After lunch (own expense), you will discover Kintamani village to see the beautiful of Batur volcano view surrounded by it's lake. It is an active volcano with 1,717m high above sea level and last erupted was in 2000.
On your way to Tanah Lot, you will also be offered to taste several Balinese coffee and tea for free, and also Indonesias world famous Luwak coffee (available to purchase) at a local coffee plantation.
Then in the early evening, arrive at Tanah Lot, a rock formation just off the coast of Bali, where a temple sits on the rocks and offers a great view for unforgettable trip of Bali. There are several points to see this temple, all of which boast views. You may spot black and white sea snakes at the base of the rocks that are said to guard the temple from evil spirits .
Finally, after an action-packed full-day itinerary, finish your tour with drop-off at your hotel around 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Kintamani Volcano And Tanah Lot Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua area
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour with air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to places of visit
- Parking fee at the places of visit
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Kintamani Volcano And Tanah Lot Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants 2 years and under go free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.