Be amazed in this 8 hours tour while discovering this marvelous city of South East Asia. Old heritage and modern buildings, cultural harmony, the tallest buildings and Batu Caves all in 1 tour. Don't miss this opportunity to explore all this hidden gems of Kuala Lumpur.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourExplores the old and new, mix of cultures, and an astonishing range of architectural styles of Kuala Lumpur in this one day comprehensive tour travel by air-conditioned vehicle. See the Petronas Twin Towers with the worldâs highest sky bridge, and marvel at the staggering 88-story structure with steel walls in a multifaceted style. Go to picturesque Lake Gardens to take photos of the green valleys.
Admire the National Monument that commemorates Malaysiaâs struggle during World War II. Look at the magnificent facade of the National Mosque, and discover a unique marriage of modern Islamic art and traditional elements. See Kuala Lumpurâs main railway station, built in a Moorish style that is reminiscent of a fairytale castle with colonnades, arches and spacious verandas.
Then, go to the Chinese temple of Thean Hou, built in the classic mainland China style, and one of the oldest temples in South East Asia. If you are more interested in shopping than sightseeing, you can omit any of these sights and journey into the depths of Central Market. Discover local art, unique souvenirs, and masterpieces in batik. Rummage in Chinese shops for cheap spices and gadgets.
Move on to Little India to find colorful saris and try some fantastic Indian food. Next, drive to the Hindu shrine at the Batu Caves, dedicated to Lord Murugan via a magnificent 47-meter statue erected in his honor. Walk up the 272 stairs to the Temple Cave, filled with statues of Hindu gods and intricate paintings illuminated by holes in the ceiling. Take an optional tour of the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Centre, and explore the process of pewter manufacturing in the fascinating pewter museum on the factory premises. Transfer back to the city center for your hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Kuala Lumpur City Budget Tour
- Private tour with driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya area only)
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Kuala Lumpur City Budget Tour
- Entrance fees (any)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.