Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village And Lahu Hill Tribes With Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
OverviewThe village of Ya Pha, home to the fascinating Long Neck Karen Hill Tribe women, and learn of the significance of the heavy brass rings worn around their neck. Enjoy a motor boat journey to the Lisu Hill Tribe, some natural hot springs and a delicious lunch, on this full day excursion from Chiang Mai.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will be collected from your Chiang Mai hotel and head out to the small village of Ya Pha, home of the fascinating Long Neck Karen Hill Tribe.
Here you will learn of the significance of the brass rings worn around their necks. The number of rings increases according to age and as their shoulder blades are gently pressed lower and lower, over time, their necks appear to lengthen.
From here you will make a stop at for lunch before casting off in a motor boat to visit the Lahu Hill Tribe village at Bann Pha Yai. Remarkably, this is the only village in this region of Northern Thailand with Lahu descendants.
Natural hot springs have been discovered in several areas in Thailand, and you will enjoy your visit to these natural phenomenons. After wards, you will make the journey back to Chiang Mai and arrive at your hotel approximately 6pm.
Inclusions for Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village And Lahu Hill Tribes With Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- River cruise
- Porterage, entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village And Lahu Hill Tribes With Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- Services other than mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply, subject to availability
Program is subject to change due to local condition
Hotel pickup and drop-off for the Dhara Dhevi Resort and Four Seasons Resort, will incur additional charges
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.