Private Full-Day Machu Picchu Guided Tour - CuscoWrite a Review
OverviewEarly travel by train to see the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. High in the mountains you will learn from its history, architecture, and especially experience the wonderful energy of this unique place.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourVery early, at 5:50am, we transfer you from your hotel to the train station. At 7:20am, we board the train that passes through the Sacred Valley to the village of Aguas Calientes. In Aguas Calientes, we take the bus that takes us up to Machu Picchu's Archaeological Park, situated on top of a mountain.
In Machu Picchu our tour guide will assist you to know better the history and architecture of the Inca City of Machu Picchu. Marvel at the buildings and Inca temples, beside the natural surrounding environment. After the tour we will have until 2:00pm to roam freely Machu Picchu.
In the afternoon, at 4:30pm, board the train back. Around 6:30pm we meet you at the station and transfer you to your hotel in Cusco. Hours may vary based on the outputs of trains and train service you want to travel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Machu Picchu Guided Tour
- Information prior to the tour in private
- Transfers from Cusco to the train station in Poroy or Ollantaytambo
- Tickets Poroy or Ollantaytambo train - Aguas Calientes round trip
- Bus ticket round trip Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Private professional tour guide (Spanish - English) professional guide
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Machu Picchu Guided Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.