OverviewThis private full day tour will covers all major "Must Visit" places of Mandalay. It will bring you to the famous U Bein Bridge, Mahar Gandar Yone monastery to see a thousand Buddhist monks and novices line up every morning at 10:30am to receive their meal of the day, Mahamuni Buddha Temple, gold-leaf, wood carving, and kalaga tapestry weaving workshops, Mandalay Royal Palace, Golden Palace monastery, ‘World’s Biggest Book’; the 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scripture at Kuthodaw Pagoda, and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top of Mandalay Hill as the sun begins to set.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 8am to drive to a promenade U Bein teak bridge, the world's longest teak structure at 1.2 km / 3.4 miles long.
Next, you will visit to Mahar Gandar Yone monastery, where you can see a thousand Buddhist monks and novices line up every morning, at 10:30am, to receive their meal of the day at Mahar Gandar Yone Monastery.
Then, go to a must visit in Mandalay Mahamuni Buddha Temple. Learn more about the craft work for which Mandalay is famous by visiting workshops and cottage industries. Youll see gold-leaf techniques, wood carving and kalaga tapestry weaving.
For lunch, well go to a popular tea house. Tea houses are centre of social and commercial life in Myanmar. You can see all kinds of people here, from business people and brokers to students and families all doing their daily business or just relaxing and socializing. Try the Mandalay Monte or Khotaung Monte there.
After lunch, continue your visit to Mandalay Palace. This Mandalay Palace is the last royal kingdom of Myanmar.
We will visit to the famous Golden Palace monastery and the Worlds Biggest Book; the 729 marble stone slabs of Buddhist scripture at Kuthodaw Pagoda. Finally, enjoy panoramic views of the city from the top of Mandalay Hill as the sun begins to set.
Your tour will end at around 6pm and your will be transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Mandalay Heritage Tour
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Full Day Mandalay Heritage Tour
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services or sightseeing places not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please wear a comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 7 Days Interesting Burma
- Private Half-Day Tour Of Mandalay By Trishaw
- Mandalay Day Tour In Mingun
- 7-Night Shan State Adventure Of Mandalay
- 7-Day Excursion From Mandalay To Yangon
- Mandalay Private Day Tour
- Half-Day Mingun Excursion From Mandalay
- Private Tour: Sagaing And Inwa From Mandalay Including Lunch
- Art Sunset Cocktail At U Bein Bridge