Private Full-day Mekong Tour From Ho Chi Minh City, Including River Cruise
OverviewDiscover local life along theMekong Delta on this private full-day tourfrom Ho Chi Minh City. Browse the stalls atCan Duoc market, zip around the villages and rice paddies on a scooter, and cruise down the Mekong on a traditional sampan. Lunch and round-trip hotel transfers are included.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Begin your day with a 7.30am pickup from your central Ho Chi Minh City hotel. Traveling by private vehicle, set out into the countryside along Road 50 and make the first stop of the day atCan Duoc market. Enjoy a glimpse of everyday life in rural Vietnam as you browse the stalls andsoak up the atmosphere of the lively market.
Continue along the Vam Co River, stopping to visitTan Trung village, famous for its beautiful Cao Dai Temple. Arrive inTan Hoa and hop on the back of a scooter with your guide to explore the remote villages and coconut plantations that are dotted throughout the Mekong Delta.Back in your private vehicle, head toTan Thanh beach to tuck into aseafood lunch (included) at a beach front restaurant.
After lunch, an around 30-minute drive will bring youtoMy Tho pier, where you'll board a riverboat and set sail on a sceniccruise along the Upper Mekong.Admire the lush rice paddies and floating fish farmsas you cruise to Ben Tre, then transfer by sampan to a sampan (traditional wooden boat) to wind through theAmazon-like creek of Tan Thach.
After returning to your vehicle, set out on the return journey to Ho Chi Minh City, pausing to take in the views from theRach Mieu suspension bridge. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 5.30pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-day Mekong Tour From Ho Chi Minh City, Including River Cruise
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Scooter tour of the Mekong villages
- Mekong River cruise
- All entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water, soft drinks or beer
Exclusions for Private Full-day Mekong Tour From Ho Chi Minh City, Including River Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang Floating Market from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day History and Food Tour by Motorbike
- Saigon Night Street Food Tour by Motorbike
- Cai Be and Mekong Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh Cyclo and Walking Small Group Adventure Tour
- Long Tan and Nui Dat Battlefield Private Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City