Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour - Nagoya-shi
OverviewOn this one day walking tour, you will explore the highlights of Nagoya and discover the rich historical legacy of the samurai era. You will visit the Nagoya Castle, the Osu Kannon Temple, as well as the modern Sakae area!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOnthis one day walking tour, you will visit Nagoya's best attractions with a professional guide. You will be introduced to the highlights of the Nagoya Castle, the Sakae downtown area, and the Osu district. At the end of the day, you will know a lot more about Japan's samurai history and the lifestyle of the local people.
9:00am - Pick up from the Nagoya Station's Tourism Information Office, then take the subway to Nagoya Castle
9:45am - See the Nagoya Castle, a wonderful masterpiece of Japanese medieval architecture, that is famous for its golden roof ornaments and unique scroll paintings inside the recently renovated main palace. After strolling around the spacious castle complex, you will take the subway to Nagoya's heart, the Sakae district.
11am - 1pm - Explore Sakae's downtown area and visit the futuristic-looking landmark Oasis 21 where you will find plenty of restaurants and shops. Have lunch and taste delicious local specialties. See Nagoya TV Tower before taking the subway to your next destination.
1pm - Go to Osu Shopping District and enter various local shops along the roof-covered arcade, including green tea shops, pachinko parlors, maid cafes, and pop-culture shops. You will also visit the splendid Osu Kannon Temple that stands at the end of the arcade.
3:30pm - End of the tour
This tour operates in ENGLISH. On some occasions, a Mandarin or French guide might be available. Please contact the supplier for availability.
Inclusions for Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour
- Admission tickets
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
Exclusions for Private Full-day Nagoya City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please be prepared for a fair amount of walking
On some National holidays some attractions might be closed, so other attractions may be substituted instead
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.