Plan of the day:
- Pickup from hotel in your Private SUV car
- Batubulan Village Barong and Keris Dance: Dance describes the fight between good and evil where all performers wear unique Balinese masks with amazing music.
- Batik Stone Carving and Art villages:Traditional Balinese stone carving for famous temples
- Kintamani Mt Batur and lake: Enjoy the panorama of the semi-active volcano, Mount Batur which stands majestically over the beautiful Batur lake
- Temen - Coffee and Spices plantation:Experience the making of the most expensive coffee in the world and enjoy free testers of multiple coffee/tea flavors
- Tegallalang Rice field terrace:Offers the stunning view of rice terrace fields with most romantic weather @ height of 600 meters above sea level
- Tirta EmpulTemple:Beautiful temple with long rectangular stone carved pool, filled with koi and fed by the spring of 12 fountains
- Drop back to hotel
*All timings are approximate
Tour is provided by our friendly chauffeur/driver, who will share stories and insights of the spots and on local areas to shop, visit restaurants and other local places to visit in Bali.