Private Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Sightseeing Tour
OverviewHave a sensorial experience on this unforgettable 9-hour guided tour. Enjoy nature and visit the most amazing sights in Rio, with a real feast of colors, feelings, views and sounds including the beaches, Christ the Redeemer, Selarn Steps, Sugar Loaf, Tijuca Forest with its astonishing waterfall, and the Chinese pagoda with its beautiful view of Rio. Your guide and driver will ensure the most comfortable tour with a convenient pickup from you accommodation, port or airport.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis exciting day begins at 9:00 am or your chosen time with a pickup from your hotel, port, or airport. Take a ride along the coast with world famous beaches Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon. In So Conrado beach, see where people land after hang gliding from Pedra Bonita hill.
After enjoying the fresh forest air of the National Park of Tijuca, see the north side of Rio on your way to a quick visit to the Maracan stadium and head off to the historical center of the city to visit the sambadrome, the peculiar looking Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio. Once in Lapa, see the most famous bohemian spot in Rio, with colonial Arches of Lapa, and the amazing and incredibly colorful Selaron Stairway.
Sit back for a pleasant train ride all the way up to Christ the Redeemer, and be amazed by the magnitude of the world's newest Seven Wonders.
Have lunch in a great local restaurant and learn about the rich Brazilian cuisine,
Passing the huge Flamengo Park, reach Urca neighborhood to visit Sugarloaf hill. Enjoy four cable car rides with the most gorgeous and breathtaking view of Rio from its 1300 feet.
At the end of this unforgettable tour, return to your departure point.
All attractions and pick up time may be altered upon request.
Prices are pergroup. Tickets and lunch at own expenses.
Languages available:English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Russian.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Sightseeing Tour
- Full day tour of 8 hours + 1 hour bonus for lunch!
We offer 2 types of tours paid per group:
- Tours with a driver-guide:
- For 1 to 4 travelers. (SUV) The driver will not guide at the touristic sights.
- Tours with a driver + guide: (absolute comfort)
- Guided tour options: For 1-2 travelers (sedan), For 3 travelers (SUV) and for 4-14 travelers (van)
Please note that on all options:
- Tours are private and customizable.
- Prices are paid per group and not per person.
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off from ANY hotel/ port/ national or international airport.
- Guides and drivers have excellent fluency in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
- Pick up starts at 9am unless stated otherwise, through special request.
- Tours with a separate guide only:
- In the presence of the tour guide, travelers will skip the initial line at the Sugar Loaf and to the Christ by van.
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
Average ammount spent by each traveler: $60
(Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf and lunch)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If chosen pick-up time is 9 am, confirmation is not necessary. If you would like a different time, please specify as a "special request."
Your guide will wait for you at the hotel lobby. If you are exiting the port, he or she will have a Viator sign near gate 4.
Please read "inclusions and exclusions" and the voucher after purchase for important information.
Wheelchair accessible vans may be provided. Please choose the "group" option at the time of booking.
Infant car seats are available. Please advise as a "special request."
Special restaurants such as vegetarian or gluten-free are available, please advise.
A small amount of walking is involved.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands