Have a sensorial experience on this unforgettable 9-hour guided tour. Enjoy nature and visit the most amazing sights in Rio, with a real feast of colors, feelings, views and sounds including the beaches, Christ the Redeemer, SelarÃ³n Steps, Sugar Loaf, Tijuca Forest with its astonishing waterfall, and the Chinese pagoda with its beautiful view of Rio. Your guide and driver will ensure the most comfortable tour with a convenient pickup from you accommodation, port or airport.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis exciting day begins at 9:00 am or your chosen time with a pickup from your hotel, port, or airport. Take a ride along the coast with world famous beaches Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon. In São Conrado beach, see where people land after hang gliding from Pedra Bonita hill.
Then, visit the largest urban forest in the world, and go for a short invigorating stroll to take many beautiful photos by the beautiful Taunay waterfall and go inside the forest through a trail.
After a quick visit to the Maracanã stadium and the sambadrome, head off to the historical center of the city to visit the peculiar looking Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio. Once in Lapa, see the most famous bohemian spot in Rio, with colonial Arches of Lapa, and the incredibly colorful Selaron Stairway. Passing the huge Flamengo Park, reach the Urca neighborhood to visit Sugarloaf hill. Enjoy four cable car rides with the most gorgeous and breathtaking view of Rio from its 1300 feet (at own expense).
Sit back for a pleasant train ride all the way up to Christ the Redeemer, and be amazed by the magnitude of the world's newest Seven Wonders.
At the end of this complete unforgettable tour, return to your departure point.
All attractions and pick up time may be altered upon request.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver.
- Professional driver and licensed guide on Guided tours
- Professional driver only on Tour for 1-4 travelers
- Pick-up and drop-off from ANY hotel/port/national or international airport
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current ID is required for seniors on Sugar Loaf.
Wearing comfortable walking shoes is recommended
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time;
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.