Private Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter For Crayfish And Scallops From Warkworth - AucklandWrite a Review
Join this full-day scuba diving charter and take the opportunity to catch some crays and grab some scallops!
New Zealand's crays are beautiful, large and tasty. Scallops are plentiful but the season only runs from September until March so make the most of this charter. If you have never done this before, don't worry you will be shown how but it is up to you to bag that cray! Your charter includes 2 x tank dives in the warm water of the Hauraki Gulf.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Meet at the dive centre at 8:30am in Warkworth to register. You will then take a short drive to the launch site and then a boat trip to the site.
You will be briefed on what to do and the legal requirements of limits and sizes of crays and scallops.
If required you can follow a guide who will demonstrate what to do, then it is down to you to do your best and bag that meal.
Your day includes 2 x tank dives with a light lunch. The first dive will be hunting for the popular Cray fish on one of the local reefs.
The second dive will be to fill your bag full of juicy scallops. Once your dives have been completed you will head back to port.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter For Crayfish And Scallops From Warkworth
- 2 x tank dives
- Scuba Diving gear
- tanks & weights
- Boat ride
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter For Crayfish And Scallops From Warkworth
- Transportation to/from dive centre
- Dive guide (for inexperienced divers with less than 10 logged dives) - paid for locally
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
NOTE: This dive is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have a minimum of open water certification.
Inexperienced divers may also book this dive but will need to pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival at NZ$25 per person).
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. You must have at least open water certification.
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.