OverviewA fantastic way to see two wonderful cities in a single day. This full-day private tour (no more than 8 people) will have an English-speaking driver pick you up at the port and drive you to Florence where you will have a 3-hrs guided tour of Florence includingthe highlights and Michelangelo's David. You will then stop in Pisa on the way back to the ship to see the famous Leaning Tower, where you have a few hours of free time to explore the sights and history of the tower.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up at 8am from the Livorno port, where you will first head to Florence. There, you will meet another guide in Piazza della Republica. Your Florence guide will take you on a 3-hour guided walking tour of the most important sites and monuments. Because it's only 3 hours, you can work with the guide to create a suitable itinerary together. The landmarks you can see include the Duomo and the Baptistery, Piazza Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio, the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Republica and the Accademia museum (housing 'David' by Michelangelo).
This portion of the tour will end around 1pm, where your Florence guide will help choose a great location for lunch. Around 2pm, your driver will pick you up, where you will head out from Florence. You can stop to enjoy one of the unique views of the Florence skyline, take some photos, etc. From there, you will travel to marvelous Pisa. You will have some ~2.5 hours free time to admire the leaning tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery. Around 5:30pm, your driver will pick you up in Pisa to drive you back to the ship around 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Shore Excursion Of Florence And Pisa From Livorno
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional art historian guide in Florence
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Shore Excursion Of Florence And Pisa From Livorno
- Accademia Entrance fees can be paid on site with credit card or cash
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide in Pisa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Kids under 18 years old must provide valid ID to have reduced price for the Accademia museum
Pictures are allowed during the tour, but no flash inside museums and churches
Food is not allowed inside churches and museums
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.