Private Full Day Shore Excursions Avignon And Marseille City Tour
OverviewIn this tour get to learn about two of the most important city in the history of France , Avignon is the exquisite UNESCO listed city with celebrity as the 14th century papacy seat .Then get to oldest city and the second big town in France there were youll explore palais longchamp(Water Castle),Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde (Good Mother),and the Palace of Pharo and enjoy the senic view on the vieux port of Marseille.
Know More about this tour
Your tour will start with a drive to Avignon there get to discover the historical center and specially clock Tower square ,then enjoy the pope palace (entrance fees not included) the biggest Gothic Palace in all Europe that did serve as the papal residence during the 14th and 15th centuries and get to take pictures from the famous bridge of Saint Benezet (Avignon Bridge).
After that head up to MARSEILLE and Enjoy a free walk around the vieux port of Marseille and Discover the historical center of Marseille, and then we will head up to the Palais Longchamp (Water Castel), Which was build in 1869 to bring water from the Durance River to Marseille, then we will drive to the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde (usually called la Bonne Mre) that was built in Roman-Byzantine style in 1864 to replace the old chapel with the same name from 1254 and Enjoy the Panoramic view of all Marseille,and Finally the Palace of Pharo that was built in the second Empire by Napoleon 3 for his Wife the Imperatrice Eugnie on 1858 .
Finally back to your cruise terminal of Marseille
Inclusions for Private Full Day Shore Excursions Avignon And Marseille City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Full Day Shore Excursions Avignon And Marseille City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Lavender tour of Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon from Marseille
- Small-Group Lavender Tour in the Luberon Villages of Lourmarin, Roussillon and Sault from Marseille
- Half Day Cruise: The Incredible History of the Phocaean City
- Small-Group Monte Cristo Sunset Snorkelling Tour from Marseille
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
- Shore excursion : Small-Group Marseille Walking Tour including a Glass of Wine
- Electric Bike Rental in Marseille