Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour Of Cairo
OverviewEnjoy this private full day tour of Islamic Cairo, where you can explore its ancient mosques, forts and walls.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with pick up from your hotel, head straight off your full day sightseeing tour.
In this tour you will visit the following: the mosque of Ibn Tulun, the oldest mosque still intact in Egypt (9th century), Al Hakim mosque dating back to 11th century Al Muezz Street, the first street of Cairo when it was founded, Bab Elfetouh, one of the few remaining original gates of Cairo, The citadel of Saladin (12th century) with its massive towers and walls and the mosques of Ibn Qalaoun(14th century), Mohammed Aly (19th century), the alabaster mosque inside the citadel, the beautiful mosque of Sultan Hassan (14th century) and the mosque of Rifai (19th century).You will also have the opportunity to try local food (Koshary).
With free Wi-Fi service aboard your van, be connected with your family, friends and upload your memories instantly
Inclusions for Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour Of Cairo
- Lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Nile
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wi-Fi during the tour aboard your van
Exclusions for Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour Of Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch
- Pyramids of Giza Egyptian Museum Sphinx and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Giza Pyramid Sound And Light Show from Cairo
- Giza Complex and the Egyptian Museum Private Tour