Get a personalized introduction to Mumbai on a private, full-day tour that includes pickup and drop-off from your accommodations or the airport, entrance fees, and transport in an air-conditioned car. Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour that can be tailored to your interests, and visit city highlights that include the Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Colaba Market, and Mani Bhavan.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour begins with pickup from the location of your choice in Mumbai, including the airport, railway station, cruise terminal, or your accommodations.
Follow a route through the city that covers the must-see places on any travelers itinerary, and learn the story of Mumbai along the way. Get an overview of Mumbais geography, coastline, and communities, from the heritage district to residential neighborhoods and the citys most up-and-coming addresses.
Explore Mumbais colonial-era past at the University of Mumbai, the Town Hall, and Victoria Terminus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take in landmarks including the Gateway of India, the Regal Circle movie theater, the Oval Maidan cricket ground, the Municipal Building, Marine Drive, and Mani Bhavan, where Ghandi stayed during his visits to Bombay. Youll see scenes from everyday life at Dhobi Ghat open-air laundry and the colorful Colaba Market, as well as Chowpatty Beach, a favorite place to cool off from the Mumbai heat.
Finish the day with drop-off at the location of your choice in Mumbai.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Mumbai
- Hotel/cruise terminal/airport pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Driver and guide
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Of Mumbai
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
Wheelchair accessible at additional cost of US $80 per person, which can be paid directly on the day of tour. Please advise in advance if you would like to arrange this.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.