Private Full Day Tour: All-Inclusive Shanghai Incredible Highlights With Huangpu River Cruise
OverviewIf you have a limited time in Shanghai and want to go home with a greatunderstanding of its people, history and culture, then this private tour is perfect for you! You will visit both the east and west sides of Shanghai and discover Shanghai's fascinatingmix of modern and classic characters. All transportation, entrance fees, lunch and even a fantastic river cruise are included. It's a relaxing and sight-filled way to enjoy Shanghai!
- Instant Confirmation
- All-inclusive tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your tour guide will meet you at yourdesired starting point in the city center, typically your hotel lobby, at your desired time, usually at 9:30am. Then you will start this full day cultural and historical tour. Then you will start this 9-hour city highlight tour.
First, you will visit an iconic buildingin the financial center ofShanghaiand rise to the observation deckto have a panoramic birds eyeview of the whole city. Choose from the landmark and unique Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the impressive and amazing Shanghai World Financial Center, the lucky JinMaoToweror the Shanghai Tower (the newest and highest building in China),
From here you willvisit the Bund Areawhere we will enjoy 100-year oldarchitecture and enjoyexciting views across the Huangpu River and riverside parks. This area was controlled by the British during the concessions period.
Next, you'll visit the Confucius Temple, the top university in the history of Shanghai. It was built in 1291 and the only place to pay respects to Confucius in the city. You will have a chance to enjoy the most peaceful Confucius Tea Ceremony. Meanwhile, you will have another chance to buy fixed-price souvenirs, such as paintings ,jade, and pearls , also the traditional Chinese antiques, in the real governmental store, a kind of chairity shop, From here, you will then go to a century-old local restaurant to have traditional steamed buns and local dishes based on you preferences.
In the afternoon, you'llvisit Yuyuan Garden,a famous classical garden in southern China which is over 400 years old built in Ming Dynasty, the area around the garden has been the downtown of the city for several hundred years. Afterwards, you'll visitthe close-byhappy shopping kingdom where you can the folk items, such as seal- engraved, paper-cutting, local T-Shirt, and locally produced silk items.
From here, you'll visit the famous East Nanjing Road, the No.1 Pedestrian street in Shanghai often considered the Champs de Elysee of China where you will enjoy awesome people watching and the opportunity to explore the 100's of brands the Shanghainese enjoy.
From East Nanjing Road, you'llvisit one more place - the Former Concession Area to enjoy the atmosphere of east meets west!
To end your day in a relaxing way to reflect on your day, you'll enjoy a one-hour cruise along the Huangpu River where you'll see fantastic views of both the east and west skylines of Shanghai.
Your guide will then take you back to your hotel when tour is finished.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour: All-Inclusive Shanghai Incredible Highlights With Huangpu River Cruise
Personal tour guide services
Private driver and car
All entrance fees
Huangpu River Cruise ride
An authentic, well-reviewed local restaurant lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Shanghai central area)
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour: All-Inclusive Shanghai Incredible Highlights With Huangpu River Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress comfortably and for the season
Please wear comfortable shoes
If you choose afternoon departure time, you will have dinner time instead of lunch time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Shanghai Sightseeing Tour, River Cruise and Wonton-Making Lesson
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai
- Private Day Trip: Suzhou and Water Town Zhouzhuang Visiting From Shanghai
- Small-Group Walking Tour: Shanghai Food Culture with a Culinary Expert
- Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Private Day Trip to Hangzhou by Fast Train from Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town from Shanghai including Lunch