Private Full-Day Tour From Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
OverviewThis tour starts from the lobby of your Udaipur hotel and ends in at your accommodation in Jodhpur. Stop along the way for a guided tour of the Ranakpur Jain Temples which are famous for there architecture and marble work. Next you will have lunch (included in the price of the tour), then continue on a scenic drive to Jodhpur where your tour concludes.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and driver in your hotel lobby Udaipur at 9am and leave for Ranakpur (an approximately 2 hour drive). There, meet your guide and start the tour of the temples which are famous for their architectural carvings. The temples rest on 1444 pillars and there are 2 huge bells to explore within the three small temples at the complex. One of the highlight of the temples is its large number of pillars.
Around 1:30pm, you will have a break for lunch (included in the price of the tour) at the hotel Kings Abode or a similar restaurant.
After lunch at 2:30pm, drive to Jodhpur. The tour concludes in Jodhpur at 5pm when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Tour From Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Private guide in Ranakpur
- Hotel pickup within Udaipur city limits and drop-off within Jodhpur city limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to and from the site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Tour From Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.