Private Full Day Tour In Pompeii And Sorrento From Rome
OverviewPompeii and Sorrento in a full day private tour from RomeExplore with us Pompeii archeological site to find out more about how the people ofPompeii lived, their culture and society.Take the chance for lunch to eat a deliciuos meal in Sorrento and enjoy a charming shopping walk between the town colorful streets.This, all in one day from Rome!The tour is not available on the following days: 25 December, 1 January, 1 May and Easter day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourLive an unforgettable luxury private full day tour from Rome visiting Pompeii and Sorrento.
The tour starts at your hotel or place of stay at 7:30 am.
Your English speaking chauffeur will be there to pick you up with a full optional luxury vehicle, Jaguar or Mercedes-Benz with Wi-Fi, water and candies on board.
After a few hours' drive you will reach Pompeii archeological site. There, you can spend few hours with a professional guided tour or in the way you most prefer.
Then, your private tour will continue and you will reach Sorrento.
There, you can have lunch in a restaurant tasting the real Flavors and Aromas" of the Amalfi Coast and make a walk around for some shopping or to take pictures.
At 5.00 pm your chauffeur will be there ready to drive you back to Rome.
You can expect to be at your hotel between 7.00 and 8.00 pm.
The tour does not include restaurant or bar expenses, entrance fees, guided tour and tips.
In one glance:
On 24 August 79 a.d., Mount Vesuvius erupted explosively, burying Pompeii under a crust of volcanic ash.
For the next seventeen centuries, the city would remain lost, forgotten and preserved, sealed in a time capsule.
Since excavations began in 1748, Pompeii was gradually revealed street by street, building by building, room by room providing an unparalleled record of life in the Roman Empire.
Sorrento is a pretty little town where kindness and hospitality are handed down from one generation to the next.
Elegant, full of restaurants and trendy shops, Sorrento is the city that offers great opportunity to find unique products like Limoncello, homemade leather sandals, or coral jewelery.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour In Pompeii And Sorrento From Rome
- English speaking chauffeur
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Water and sweets on board
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour In Pompeii And Sorrento From Rome
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour in Pompeii
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
While booking please provide your full telephone number (international code included)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request, please specify it while you are booking
English speaking personal assistant can be provided to escort you on the tour. This service is available as an extra and must be specifically requested
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience