Private Full Day Tour In Sintra Tour - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the city and visit Sintra a beautiful romantic town filled with Palaces, gardens, underground ways, waterfalls. Have the chance to be at the Westernmost Point of Continental Europe and visit the town of Cascais.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
After a pick up at your accommodation, drive to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Portugal's most beautiful cities.
The first stop of the day isthe Pena Palace. The Pena Park and Palace (park entrance included) are among thegreatest expressions of 19th-century romanticism in the country and you'll have chance to explorethe idyllicpark, filled with over five hundred different tree species.
Continueto Quinta da Regaleira, an estate with a romanticpalace, chapel and a park that features lakes,grottoes, wells, fountains, and more.Stop to admirePalcio de Seteais, a former palace and now a 5 star hotel, then head into the town center to see the Town Palace.
Have lunch in a localrestaurant (own expense) in the town center, then enjoy some free time to visit shops or take a stroll throughthehistoric center.
Your next stop will be Cabo da Roca the westernmost point of Continental Europe but not without seeing a bit more of Sintra Natural Park along the way. Your journey to Cabo da Roca will take you throughthe forest, with plenty of striking photo stops.
After enjoying the atmosphere of Cabo da Roca, continue to Guincho beach, afavorite beach for surfers and wind surfers.
Finally, visit the coastal town ofCascais,before traveling alongthe Portuguese Riviera, passing through Estoril and Oeiras.
Return to your accommodation around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour In Sintra Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative driver/guide
- Private tour
- Entrance fee to Pena Park
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour In Sintra Tour
- Entrance fees to other mouments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora