Private Full Day Tour: Isla Negra, San Alfonso Del Mar And Pomaire From Santiago
OverviewPablo Neruda built his most iconic house where he had his collection of art he gathered from his numerous world travels. With an incomparable view, and the multiple rooms his house-museum possesses will delight you while you admire his famous collection of art. Continuing on this full-day guided tour you'll ride along the coast to the north to visit San Alfonso del Mar which has the longest swimming pool the world. To finish, take a walking tour of the traditional town of Pomaire, known for being one of the main places to find local crafts.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourYour private guided tour begins with an 8am pickup from your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts. Board the air-conditioned minivan and begin the drive to the central Chilean coast.
Taking the Carretera del Sol (or, highway of the sun), it takes around 1.5 hours to get to Isla Negra. On the road you'll see some typical agricultural landscapes.
Upon arrival in Isla Negra, visit the poet Pablo Neruda's former home. Of the three Neruda houses in Chile, Isa Negra is possibly the most interesting as it is stuffed full of his personal artifacts, many maritime-themed, such as his collection of ship figureheads and ships in bottles.
After spending about 1.5 hours at the house, continue on the road, driving through some little towns that are popular vacation spots, such as El Tabo, El Quisco, and Canelo.
The second stop of the day is at Algarrobo and San Alfonso del Mar, home to the second-largest swimming pool in the world, as well as a variety of marine life
Head, head to Pomaire for a lunch of typical Chilean dishes at your own expense. Afterward take a walking tour around the craft market to see the variety of designs made by local artists.
After driving back to Santiago, your tour concludes with a drop-off back at the original departure point at around 4pm.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Isla Negra, San Alfonso Del Mar And Pomaire From Santiago
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Isla Negra, San Alfonso Del Mar And Pomaire From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wineries Tour from Santiago
- Private Tour: Undurraga Vineyard Experience with Premium Wine Tasting
- Premium Concha y Toro Winery Tour with Wine and Cheese Tastings from Santiago
- Valle Nevado Day Trip from Santiago
- Cousino Macul and Concha y Toro Wineries Day Trip from Santiago
- Santiago Super Saver: 2-Day City Sightseeing and Concha y Toro Winery Tour