Enjoy a private full day Sightseeing Tour in Bali. You will visit Tirta Empul Temple, Penglipuran Traditional Village, Kintamani Volcano (Mount Batur), Art Villages, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Temen Village. You will also see such things as a traditional dance presentation, coffee plantation and amazing scenic views.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Buffet lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourYour private driver-guide picks you up at your accommodation in the morning to begin your Bali sightseeing tour. Before setting off, listen to your guide's brief discussion about what to expect for the day.
Firstly we visit Penglipuran Traditional Village, located in Kubu in the Bangli regency, where Balinese traditions and customs are still practiced; you might have the chance to see local villagers performing cultural rituals.
Continue to Mt. Batur, a volcano also known as Kintamani, where you can admire a view of its caldera. Then head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, where you'll learn about the coffee-making process and can sample a few different varieties. You might also be able to try luwak coffee, one of the most expensive coffees in the world, made by collecting coffee beans eaten and digested by wild civets.
Next head to Tirta Empul Temple (Spring Holy Temple), located in the village of Manukaya. Tirta Empul is actually the name of a water source within the temple where the Balinese go to bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits. Then check out the Tegalalang Rice Terrace near Ubud, known for the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system called subak. Your tour ends by visiting some of Bali's art villages, such as Tohpati, known for batik; Celuk, known for gold and silver; Batuan, known for painting; and Mas, known for wood carving. After this, your driver-guide returns you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Bali
- Private English speaking driver/guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Bali
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.